DRAGONS: a compilation
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST USE OF THE SNK OPENING
I almost choked from how perfect this was
is that christopher walken
WHY DOES IT SYNC UP LIKE THAT
I FUCKING CRACKED UP WHEN HE JUMPED OVER THE RAILING
((I lost it when he started flying.))
is christopher walken even real or does everyone on the planet share a mass hallucination
Hello! So I went insane a little while back and decided to do a network for every important Game of Thrones house. This network is for House Arryn. If you don’t know what house you are, you can take a quiz here, or if you don’t like that one I’m sure there are hundreds scattering the internet. The rules are simple.
- mbf the insane nut who’s put hours into this
- reblog this post
- or if you’re in another house, the links to them are at the bottom
- that’s it
- i am trying to keep this simple for everyone
- oh by the way if any house does not get at least thirty notes it is officially not happening sorry
- the end
Avengers in a nutshell: The Avengers
remember when the avengers was new?
remember how exciting it was to finally have some of our favorite superheros interacting in one movie?
remember getting chills during this scene?
remember feeling like a superhero when the screen went black and the credit music came on?
Please never forget how special The Avengers is.you have no idea how emotional this makes me
it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.
i wish someone had told me this kind of stuff when i was younger… ಠ_ಠ